Monday, February 9, 2009

A Brand New Week To Use


Here it is, Monday again. I had a pretty good weekend. Jane's cousin Susan is here from Boston and they've been mostly doing things together. So....

That left me a little time on Sunday to write and demo a little blues piece that I called "New Organic Blues" . I kept trying to put some words in there, but nothing came to me. So I just kept adding layers of music instead. Finally, I posted it as such and offered it up to anyone wanting to put some words in. My old friend Billy Sea wrote one called Sunrise Mississippi over those changes.

This is a picture of my daughter Chelsea doing stand-up at the Hollywood Improv. She's getting some very amazing opportunities of late and her comedy career seams to be taking on a life of it's own. She and her boyfriend are coming over tonight and she's bringing a DVD of some of her performances in the last couple months. - You will be seeing her - keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment